UHIMSS cyber security luncheon
October 28, 11:30am, MDT - 1:00pm, MDT
LDS Hospital Education Center
8th Avenue, C St E, Salt Lake City, UT 84143
Come eat lunch and learn from some of the foremost cybersecurity experts in healthcare and network with IT and technology professionals.
Cybersecurity panel experts include:
- Karl West, Intermountain Healthcare CISO
- Corey Roach, U of U Health CISO
- Tim Hastings, former CISO of State of Utah
- Moderator: Dr. Randy Boyle of Weber State University
Some of the main items the panel will cover includes:
- How to think about and manage IoT
- How to think about and AI-based systems, like assistants
- What are the main threats to be aware of for social engineering, ransomeware and continued Advance Persistent Threat attacks.